Wednesday, July 18, 2012

3 Types of My Maybelline Eyeliner [beauty review]

This post is not about kpop anymore. Like what I’ve said in my 1st post, I’ll review about everything that I love here. So here we are. Hehe. btw, this is not an ads for Maybelline's product ok!! LOL~

This post is about eyeliner!! Just like any other girls I love to dress up, so don’t be confused n lately I’m so much in love with eyeliner.
Hmm, I just reviewing about eyeliners that I used. *how come I review about something that I don’t use it myself, right? LOL~*
Ok, almost all my eyes products are Maybelline *I means all eyeliners & mascara* I trust all the eyes products, but I never try Maybelline’s other products like BB Cream, powder, lip-gloss, blush on, etc. *although mom asked me to try the BB Cream, but I love my BB Magic Cream from Etude House so I don’t think that I’ll try other brands for now* but I would willingly try the eyeshadow. :D
For eye products such as pencil liner, gel liner, liquid liner, & mascara all of mine are maybelline because it’s totally waterproof n don’t smudge so if you cry until your eyes swollen the eyeliner & mascara are still fine. LOL~
left to right : pencil liner, gel liner, liquid liner


I have 3 types of eyeliners, first is cream pencil liner, second is gel liner, n the last one is liquid liner.

1. Here is the first one, cream pencil liner. the creamy one like mine is not that easy to apply for your eyelids. Usually I only use my cream pencil liner to daub the bottom part of my eyes, not the eyelids. It’s very easy to use if you only swipe your bottom. I used it when I feel lazy to use my gel liner or liquid one. So just use this pencil liner, apply it on the bottom part of my eyes, n I’m ready to go out. LOL~ the color is black. I bought this for +20k IDR *forgot the exactly price*, not expensive. But just like another pencil liner, it doesn’t stay for too long. Sigh~ *almost all pencil liners are like this I guess* you can’t use pencil liner if you are going to stay for a long time. My suggestion: if you are a beginner, you can try from pencil liner first because it’s simple to use. :D FYI, I tried to use it on my eyelids when I took the photo. Not that bad too, but sorry the photo is kinda blur because I took it with my cellphone camera *lazy to take out my digi-cam. Hehe* 

2. This one is gel liner, my favorite ever!! Totally easy to apply, even if you were a beginner like me.  Bought it for 93,5k IDR, color : brown. yeah this one is quite expensive for a student like me but this one is my favorite, so I’ll repurchase it again no matter what!! LOL~ I thought this gel liner is skimpier than the liquid one. Also this one stay longer than pencil liner, I often used it for almost 9 hours. Of course I didn’t rub my eyes. Haha. *ok ok, sometimes I rubbed my eyes too, but not very hard n not often so my eyeliner & mascara still fine. haha* Highly recommended by me!! Quite pricey but totally worth it once you already try it. gonna try the black one after this. :D only one thing that quite bother me from this gel liner is the brush. The comfort zone of the brush will be reduced if you use it too often. *FYI, you will get the brush in the package* the photo show you all that my right eye n left eye is not that similar, my right eye have a small fold n the left one have bigger fold. =_=a

3. The last one is liquid liner. OMG!! truthfully I don’t really like liquid liner, some of them are hard to apply for a beginner like me. *I’ve try some brands n almost all of them are NG at first. LOL~* =_=”
But I’m curious n keep learning, n finally I did it. Yeah it’s me!! *what’s on my mind is if the other can do it, of course I can do it too.* I hate losing in everything!! >.<”
Bought it for 43k IDR, the price is average, color: black. This one even stays longer than gel liner. *but still, my favorite is gel liner. Haha* you need to swipe it more than one time if you want to make it perfect. It’s ok if you rub your eyes, but of course don’t do it too often n not too hard. Haha. If you have an oily eyelid then this liquid liner is recommended. but the brush make it quite hard to apply on our eyelids because it's actually not a brush, I don't know what is the name, the material is hard like a markers tip. *truthfully I don’t really love this liquid liner, one thing that I like just it’s stay longer than the first n second one* if you are a beginner, it means you need to practice harder because it’s not so easy to use at first. But practice makes it perfect. J

Ok, that’s all. For mascara I have Maybelline the magnum volum express *the bottle is yellow n the lettering is purple*. If you love mascara that stay for almost 10 hours n waterproof you can try maybelline then. But if you want to try maybelline eyes products I suggest you to buy the make up remover too because water n facial foam can’t totally erase it *it’s good or bad point?*

My tips: it’s easier if you daub your eyeliner from the middle of your eyelid, not from the front directly to the back. It’s from the middle to the back & from the middle to the front or vice versa. Like divide your eyelid into two parts, something like that.  Also don’t forget to prepare Q-tip, so you can fix the eyeliner in your eyelid without mess it all. Thanks n good luck J

spoiler : next post is neither about kpop nor beauty things. stay tune for the next post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment