Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SuJu is Back!! (coverage)

Sexy, free & single, I’m ready to bingo. Sexy, free & single, I’m ready bingo~

Yo man, Suju is back!! They are back with their 6Jib, Sexy, Free & Single. Clap~clap~clap~
This is the last album before Leeteuk enlist to the military n the 1st album after 2 years for Kangin after he’s back from military duty.
This album has 10 songs. They are Sexy, Free, & Single, Rockstar, Now, Gulliver, From U, Bittersweet, Someday, Stay, Farewell Day, and Butterfly/Pappilon. Wow. Have you listen to all of them? No? It’s highly recommended then.

So far my favorites are From U, Bittersweet, Someday, and Stay. Most all of them are ballad. LOL~ since when I become in love with ballad? I don’t know too. Haha. But out of all, I love all of the songs. All of them have unique styles and own characteristics. Of course it’s SuJu’s style. This album concept is beautiful males. All members resembled the Gods & Goddess from Greek Mythology. Such as Leeteuk is Zeus, Yesung is Demeter (Goddess of harvest), Kangin is Hades (God of underworld), Shindong is Poseidon (God of the seas), Sungmin is Venus (Goddess of love), Eunhyuk is Athena (Goddess of war), Siwon is Apollo (God of sun), Donghae is Artemis (Goddess of moon), Ryewook is Hephaestus (God of fire), and Kyuhyun is Hermes. Am I missed something?
Here’s my lil review about all of the songs, sorry if I make some mistakes, I’m not a pro about this. LOL~ but everyone has their own opinion, right? so this is mine. hehe

1. Sexy, Free, & Single : the title kinda like promotion for blind date. LOL~ no, no, I'm just kidding. This song genre is soulful house genre, with easy & addictive chorus. It’s nice to hear. Of course it’s SuJu’s style!!

2. Rockstar : the genre is mixing from electronic & hip hop. The rhythm will make us feel the enthusiast and will make us feel want to dance with the rhythm. Full of spirit song. I’m a rockstar. Hey hey!!

3. Now : a song with fresh sound & melody. I like this song. This song brings a summer feeling for everyone who listens to it. Very fresh and friendly song. Now it’s time to fly. Also Kyuhyun’s high note is WOW. This song is quite easy going. Ha~ha~

4. Gulliver : hip hop rap type? I’m not too sure. LOL~ but this song is written by Eunhyuk with Leeteuk & Shindong. This song descant is quite serious one. Hmm~

5. From U : wohoo~ one of my favorite!! The genre is medium tempo R&B. n what makes this song even more addictive n sweet is this song dedicated to all ELF around the world. Very sweet, isn’t it? This one can make u smile when u listen to it. Make u feel warm too. XD u are going to keep replaying this song, trush me!! Haha. Baby baby baby baby, oh my lady lady lady lady, shawty shawty shawty shawty. Yeah!!

6. Bittersweet : the genre is ballad!! I love this one too. K.R.Y’s voices are always so amazing!! Also this time plus Sungmin’s voice too. What u need again? Nothing!! U’ll be hypnotized when u listen to this song. Can make u feel calm inside, although this song is about lonely feeling.

7. Someday : one of my favorite too. Haha. One of remake song with classic arrangement. Will show u all of the members’ abilities in singing, their calm n mature voice gonna make u feel calm n relax.

8. Stay : have I tell u all that’s this one is also my favorite? LOL~ this one also ballad. I told u all before, most of my favorites songs in this album are ballad. Haha. All members’ harmonies are so sweet here. OMG!! Like it like it~~

9. Farewell Day : I’m not sure about the genre but can counted as ballad? Hehe. since I don’t know the genre, then just gonna tell u this song is good to hear.

10. Pappilon : btw, what’s pappilon guys? Still butterfly’s family or what? LOL~ the genre is electro dance song. They said this song about the cheering message for a friend who’s tired with life. *find it on internet. haha* since it’s electro song, so the beat is quite fast.

That’s all. OMG!! This post is going to be very long!! =_=” U guys feel tired to read it all? Sorry. Blabbering too much. Ckck-_-a
Btw I got the genres of some songs from TVDaily, so gonna tell u too since it’s about copyright. hoho
if u still haven’t listen to SJ’s 6thJib, u must listen to it NOW!! Also keep supporting SJ. N here is the MV. Have u watch it guys? I’ll only tell u one thing, it’s AMAZING!! WOW!! Although some of my friends says that Eunhyuk is the most handsome here, but for me still, it’s Donghae!! LOL~ Leeteuk n Kyuhyun are handsome too. Confuse, everytime SJ released new MV I always think that Leeteuk is handsome in the MV. Weird me. Ckck-_-“ however all of them are handsome, no doubt about that. Wuahh, the dance is so unique n sexy!! I love the chorus part. LOL~ OMG!! This one is going to be more longer than before. haha btw, always watch it from SMEnt's Official YT channel.















before end this random review, I just wanna say that the one thing I don't really like from this album is the photo teaser, bcuz I don't really like beautiful men, I prefer the manly one more. LOL~ also they are too pretty, even prettier than me as a girl!! envy them. haha.

ok, this post is very long now!! OMG!! should end it now or it'll be more longer n longer again. haha. bye bye guys. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment