Tuesday, July 10, 2012

[review] Kim Hyung Jun - ESCAPE Album

Sorry I’m sorry, baby I’m sorry~~

I’m back, this time I’m going to review about Kim Hyung Jun’s new album ESCAPE. FYI, he is my bias in SS501 since the 1st time I know K-Pop, my 1st love in Kpop world anyway. LOL~
ESCAPE is his 2nd mini album after Girl.  He’s back after 1 year n 4 months with more mature image. Wohoo~~ *Actually this post was going to be my 2nd post in this blog, but I changed it to my 3rd post due to personal reason. hehe*
There was also sad news about this album, the MV n all songs were leaked before the release date. I don’t know how come it leaked. But as a Triple S n Junus of course I didn’t tried to find it. I hope all of you too. We need to support our idol from the official site. *I’m a good fans, right? LOL~*
let’s supporting our Jjun, remember his promise about the free concert if he win in music program. *although if he held a free concert, I still can’t go there. LOL-_-*
but still, I’m going to support him with my full heart. LOL~ I’ve ordered my album btw, how about you? :P


Ok, shoud we start now? Go go XD
This album contains 1 intro + 4 songs. The songs are I’m (intro), Sorry I’m Sorry (title track), Just Let It Go, 잘못 걸있어 (Got It Wrong) feat JQ n 나쁜 남자라서 (Bad Guy Thing). So far my favorite is 나쁜 남자라서. Have you hear all of the songs? No? Highly recommended then!!
This is sorta of my review, lets start it.

1. I'm : This one is the intro of this album. we can only hear the piano sound/instrumental, but we can feel the pain n sad feeling when we listen to this intro. You'll understand what I mean if you already listen to this intro. We can vaguely hear Hyung Jun's voice in this intro too. 

2. Sorry I'm Sorry : The title track of this album. The genre is dance pop. This song shows Hyung Jun's strong voice n manly side. This song is good to hear. You all must watch the MV too. there are 2 versions of the MV, the dance version n the drama one with length 25 minutes, quite long though. but the drama version is not release yet. *Maybe I'm going to review about the MVs later, but still not too sure. sorry I'm sorry. XD* 

3.  Just Let It Go : Im not too sure about the genre of this song. LOL~ but can we count it as R&B ballad one? Haha. This song has a unique style. The beat is quite strong n also not too slow although it's kind of ballad, you can feel the beat when you hear to this song. We can hear Hyung Juns rap too in this song. 

4.  잘못 걸있어 : Hyung Jun sang this song feat JQ. There’s a part when both of them rap together. At the beginning the melody is quite easy going, bring vacation or summer feeling for the listeners. This song is good to hear, highly recommended by me. Hehe. Hyung Jun’s voice is so sweet here

5. 나쁜 남자라서 : finally the last one. Also my favorite one too. The genre of this song is ballad. I love this song since the 1st time I heard it on his showcase. *I watched the part from media videos of course, theres no way I could go to his showcase*  I totally love this song. Hyung Juns voice is so calm here. Can make our heart feel the calm n the pain at the same time. Hyung Juns voice is even sweeter here. This one highly recommended since its my favorite. LOL~ 

So far thats all my review. What do you think? Do you agree with me? Yes? No? Im ok with all of them then since all of us have our own opinion. Hoho

It took some time for me to watch the MV since when I was downloading it from Junusofficialtv the size is quite large *the HD one*. I meant the dance version, I don’t know how large it will be for the drama one. T_T my internet bandwidth is not too fast, that’s why. =_=”
after all, hes so handsome in the MV, so manly, so hot, so mature, etc!! but cant deny the dance version MV kinda make me dizzy. LOL~ they changed the scene so fast. Jump from this one to that one. Haha. But its not a big deal for me. Out of all, I love it so much!! XD I'm really anticipated for the drama version since 3 handsome men are there. yep, the drama version will present Kim Hyung Jun, Lee Ki Woo, n Kang Ji Hwan. 3 handsome actors!! so excited!! XD

here is the dance version MV!! enjoy it guys!! :D


Spoiler : for the next post Im going to review about girlgroups MV (T-ara : Day By Day, 2NE1 : I Love You, WG feat Akon : Like Money) keep checking my blog if you are curious. hehe. see ya in the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment