Friday, July 13, 2012

T-Ara - Day By Day, 2NE1 - I Love You, WG ft Akon - Like Money [MV Review]

DAY BY DAY I LOVE YOU, LIKE MONEY!! LOLOL~

Holla everyone!! The next post is here. Actually I want to post about all Romanization lyrics from Kim Hyung Jun’s Escape album. I Romanized it all by myself anyway *show off* because I’ve searched everywhere but no one seem to Romanization it before. *but you can easily find it everywhere now.* It was my first time Romanization lyrics. Found out it was so fun. Still, I can’t translate it to English since my Korean language is not that good. LOL~
Anyhow I’ve given you all spoiler about this post, so I cancelled to post my Romanization lyrics or maybe postponed it. *not too sure if I will post it here or not. Haha*  I must keep my promise anyway.

So here we go then. I’ll review a little about girlgroups new MV. OMG!! Too much new MV n comeback this month either from boygroups, girlgroups or solo, really make me confused which one should I review. LOL~ but I decided to review girlgroups MV that seems interesting to me.

Let me start now, afraid that I’ll blabbering too much. XD

1. T-Ara – Day By Day
Yuhuu~ I love this MV, the concept is so original!! The song is good too. My friend said this MV reminded her of Final Fantasy sequel. Haha. Yeah, I quite agree with her even though I’m not FF fans. This MV is so cool n fresh. Lately all T-ara’s MV are so unique, such as Roly Poly with old-fashioned style, Cry-Cry drama version, Lovey Dovey drama version, n now Day By Day drama version. *Most of them are drama version. haha* The concept for all MV are so fresh n unique, but so far I love this Day By Day MV the most. But one thing that I don’t really like from this MV *or maybe from most of all T-Ara’s MV for the drama version* is the MV length. It’s too long n the song is only like 4-5 minutes *the MV is at least 15 minutes or more*, my internet bandwidth is not so fast, that's why it took some time to download it because the size is big. also those ‘To Be Continued’ thingy. Yeah, I’m an impatient girl, that’s why it’s kinda annoyed me. Ckck-_-“ But, I love everything from this MV, so I’ll try to be a patient girl n wait for the next MV. Haha

2. 2NE1 – I Love You
I love this song, especially the beginning, the melody is quite unique. XD I always love 2NE1’s fashion style, the way they manage their style is so unique n colorful, not too girly n feminine. Truthfully I don’t really like girlgroups with too pampered style. Hoo yaa one thing, I love their nails so much in this MV!! OMG!! But out from all, this MV is not too special, I mean just like any other MV, we can find a quite similar concept like this in other groups MV too. But because it’s 2NE1 so this MV become different of course with 2NE1’s unique style in it.

3. Wonder Girl feat Akon – Like Money
I love the song n the MV!! I love the MV concept though, the robotic or something like that. So imaginative!! Although I’m pretty sure we can’t count this song as KPOP song since its America song of Wonder Girl *can we? LOL~*, even the song is fully English. But I still want to make a review about this MV since I loved it. *but Mnet put this MV on their TOP100 MV too* One other thing that makes this song special is AKON!! Yuhuuu~ I’m a fan of Akon since I was young. XD also JYP was there, can you find him there? Haha. Totally agree with a comment in YT that said ‘If JYP can’t whisper, he’s gonna be somewhere in the MV’, the fact is he can’t whisper, so he was there in the MV. LOL~ I’m a JYP’s admirer too. Only a small thing quite bothered me here. It’s WG dance moves, they are quite not in sync here. Even though there are only some parts. It’s not a big deal, but yeah I can’t deny that it’s enough to bother me. Haha.

Ok, that’s my review. :D hope you guys can enjoy it, also don’t forget to watch the MV.
Actually I was watching NU’EST’s n AJAX’s MV while typing this review. LOL~ make me think “should I review about rookie groups MV too?” Haha. *Should I should I?* Seem interesting tho. Hahahaha
Maybe I’m going to review about it *or maybe not*. Let’s just see then.
Btw please ignore my bad English. I know my grammar is totally BAD. Sorry I'm Sorry. T_T

spoiler : the next post is not about kpop, I'll review another thing that I love too but it's not kpop this time. so please stay tune. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment