Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Little Story About My Kim Hyung Jun (김형준) FanPage/@Jun_LatestNews

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my beloved fanpage!! it's already the 2nd years. woah, time flies very fast. :)
actually I don't think this post is going to be a short post, not sure if it's a little story or long journey of my fanpage. LOL~
ok, if we are talking about the fanpage, of course I should share a little about my story too. *can't be separated*
started from the time when I fell in love with SS501 in 2009 when accidentally I saw their Snow Prince MV in YouTube. afterwards I became their big fans & love all members, but at the same time I also had a deep crush in Kim Hyung Jun. LOL~ after that Kim Hyung Jun became my number 1 bias. wohoo~ *FYI, SS501 is my 1st love in K-Pop*

afterwards, I love to searched anything that related to SS501 & love fanpages in facebook that shared a lot of updates about them, especially about Kim Hyung Jun. *can't deny that I love to share an update about them to other fans too*
someday 2-3 fanpages in facebook seek for an admin. then I think it's like my opportunity since I can share an update about my idol, so I signed up. unfortunately none of them had choose me. LOL~ *poor me* can't denied that I feel quite disappointed at that time.


Not lapse for a while, there were a lot of news about SS501’s vacuum *some said they were going to disbanded, of course me as Triple S didn’t believe it*, all of them went to different agencies, members will focus on their solo career, etc. *I cried a lot during that times. =_=a*
I’m in love with SS501 for 3 years n half now, n you can say that I saw them together for a year n wait for them for 2 years n half. LOL~
After much thought, suddenly an idea popped out, ‘Why I don’t create my own fanpage about Kim Hyung Jun since he’s going to be solo?’ yeah, more or less I was thought like that. Deep inside my heart I still didn’t give up becoming an admin for a page.
At first I didn’t feel confident enough; because if I create a page, it’s mean I need to take the full responsibility about it. Things that crossed my mind like ‘can I do well?’, ‘can I handle it?’ n so on…
But I convinced myself that I can do it. So with reckless I created the page.

In the beginning, I was the only one admin. I tried very hard to promote the fanpage by share it to other fanpages n I did all updates by myself. Update as fast as I can. However I’m still a student, I need to face exams, so I decided to find a partner, the one who can help me to manage the page. Shortly thereafter, I found a partner, it’s Admin J. if you already following the fanpage from the beginning I think you know about Admin J a little. But unluckily due to some reasons Admin J need to vacuum from the page now. *always wish all the best for her. J*
Not long after I met Admin J, I found another partner again, it’s Admin Black. I’m sure most of you know her. *she is quite famous anyway. LOL~* J lately Admin Black is so busy with her school, so I’m the only one who manage the page now. Hope she will back soon n update again.
3 of us run the page together for these 2 years, work together to share anything that related to Hyung Jun, I’m so happy that I can work together with them. *bow* sincerely thankful to them, because without them I'm not sure if this page could be like now or not. J
when this page was still a newbie all admin need to log in n log out between personal acc n fanpage because facebook was not so potty like now, after log in/log out era we can directly changed our personal acc to fanpage with setting in profile or something like that, n now it becomes so much easier because we can post in fanpage without change anything, just like our personal acc. hehe

guess what? this photo was our first profile picture in fanpage!! LOL~
isn't it cute? hahaha





Now, who would have thought that this page will reach 29,658 likes? I’m so glad because you all keep supporting the page. Thank you everyone!! Thinking back, I feel so lucky because I've created the fanpage rather than become an admin in other fanpage, I've never regret it, not even once. A small page which only had like hundreds likes 2 years ago, now become a page with twenty thousands more likes. It’s so amazing!! Actually when I feel tired or bored when I want to update, I think about other fans that waiting for my update, so all the tired or bored feeling fly away. Hehe
Admin Black also created a twitter account for this page, I named it @Jun_LatestNews. Already celebrate 1st Anniversary for twitter acc, thank you for all followers.^^
see, I've told you all that this post is going to be so long!! huaaa. the longest post so far maybe? haha. ignore it. :P

once again, thank you so much for always support my fanpage from the beginning till now. I appreciated it a lot. you guys are so amazing!! :D all admin will work even harder in the future so hope you all will always support this page in the future too. hope you all satisfied with our updates so far, although I know we still have a lot of lacks. btw we have a new admin too, it's Admin M. welcome to our fanpage Admin M!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! LOVE YA~

No comments:

Post a Comment