Sunday, April 10, 2016

Guess I'm Back! or Not?!

Hello Hi! Surpriseee! :P
How are you? (not sure whether I'm asking the readers or my own blog. LOL~)
Such a very very long time I didn't checked or posted anything. Almost 2 years I was neglecting this blog, poor you. :')
Even now I'm not sure about what to write or any topics to write up here, just feels like want to write something.
A lot of things happen during this "almost two years" gap. All the happy, sad, funny, boring, good, bad, etc things surely happen in my life, how about yours guys?
Don't know if I should write it down or not about all my experience during the "almost two years" time since I guess no one is interesting too. LOL~ but gimme a time to think about it. Haha.
Guess a lot of things has changed as well during the "almost two year" time, I'm changing as well.
Now I'm even in my last semester in university & doing my final thesis now. Wish me luck everyone. :)

Hope I will find my mood back to write here and post a lot of stuffs again. Haha,
It's enough for now I guess. Just wanna tell you all that I'm writing again. Heiho!
And since I using my not-so-new laptop to write this post and my not-so-new laptop doesn't have pictures so I will just attach my new twitter display picture for y'all, also sorry for the bad quality. haha.
This photo was taken from my trip to Bali back on December 2015. Guess one day I'll share about my Bali Trip here. ;)

BYE for now. Hope we can meet again soon! Greeting from me, much love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment