Friday, January 11, 2013

[Profile] Jun Sung Ahn – The Violin Boy


Ok, this time I’m going to review a multi-talented guy, who is that? jrengg...jrengggg.......
It's Jun Sung Ahn, a Korean boy who play violin very well. He could blow away your mind by all his cover. Well known as JuNCurryAhn too. hehe
Firstly, why must Jun Sung Ahn? It’s because he is totally incredible and awesome when he play his violin and I love it. His style when playing a violin never make me bored.
Secondly, who is Jun Sung Ahn? He is a musician. He was born in Seoul, South Korea, 18th February 1993 *He’s only older than me a year, 9 months, and 9 days. LOL~*
He moved to New Jersey on 2001 when he was still in elementary school (8 years old if I'm not wrong) and currently goes to school in EvanstonIllinois.

cool right? hehe

Lil bit explanation, first time I know him was when I accidentally watched his covering video for Big Bang’s Blue with his friends for competition that held by YG Entertainment *unluckily we can't find the video right now, already unavailable*. And I watched his Psy’s Gangnam Style cover with his unique style for the next, you can watch it here. I found it interesting so I keep watching all videos that he uploaded on his YT channel.
I don’t know since when but I’m already watched all his video on his YT channel now. LOL~ I even watch some videos over and over again. Never get sick of it. :D
I start to fall in love with him when I watched his Lyn’s Back in Time cover *The Moon that Embrace The Sun OST*, he made that cover for his elder sister. It’s so touching and so sweet. But so far I almost love all his violin cover. :D
I’m in love with him since then. LOL~ he’s quite cute with his face and behavior though. haha
make sure you watch this video if you still haven't watch it. my favorite: Lyn - Back In Time :D

it's Jun Sung Ahn & Peter Hollens cover for the hobbit's misty mountains. the newest video. :D

Next, why I said he’s a multi-talented guy? It’s because he can play violin, piano, guitar, he can rap and dance *like the one he did in Gangnam Style cover. LOL~*, he can play chinese yoyo as well, watch his yoyo performance here, start from 3:45, and did I miss something? Hmm~ he’s too multi-talented so I could forget. I believe he can do more things but I won’t write it here since I haven’t watched his other talent by myself. Everything that he does always make me get a goosebumps. >.<"

sadly all his dancing video is unavailable now so I can't show it to you all. I've watched him covering Infinite's BTD & Be Mine, TVXQ Mirotic, Big Bang Blue & Fantastic Baby, etc. Hope he will re-upload it again on YT, promise you guys that I will post it here when he re-upload it again next time. :) 

Now he is one of my idol beside all my k-pop idols. LOL~ keep anticipating all his cover videos. You guys should watch his video too because you will love it. I hope he will keep doing what he does right now. Keep Calm and Curry Ahn. hahaha.

Bonus for you all, his 1st video cover that uploaded to his YT channel. hehe

please feel free to visit his website on http://www.juncurryahn.com/ and his YouTube Channel on http://www.youtube.com/user/JuNCurryAhn?feature=watch.

see you all next time on my next post. Love y'all. :D

7 comments:

  1. yes,u'r right. i just saw one of his cover on youtube and now i like him very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. U're right. First I see and hear the song whice cover by him, I love so much... Jung

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really appreciated the talent of Jun Sung Ahn... He is really a talented person... I've watched his performances in YT and i was really amazed... Good job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the best violin boy !! i love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaa... i'm very late know abot him, i think i need to see some videos that have u said before

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like violin , he really play violin well (y)

    ReplyDelete