Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year Greeting from Me + New Year Greeting video from Kim Hyung Jun

Happy New Year 2013 Everyone!! and I know it's kinda late to say it, but it's better be late than never, right? LOL~
Hope this year will be so much better than last year for all of us. may happiness, joy, peace, and healthy always by our side. God bless y'all. Love ya. :D
I took the photos from the 3rd floor of my autie's house. LOL~ so much beautiful fireworks that night. :D 
but I'm not a pro about taking pictures, so the outcome is not pretty good. ckck-_-"


so, the last is new year greeting from Kim Hyung Jun, uploaded in his official YT channel. I want to share it to the page but I think it's better to merge it with my own greeting since I want to write my late new year greeting as well. LOL~ :P *FYI, I found the video very late too. His YT channel uploaded it on 30rd Dec and I just found it today. hahaha*


just click the video or open it on YT for better quality.

once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!
see you in my next post. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment