Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Promise

Okay guys I'm here to fulfill my promise to all of you.
What promise? Do you remember it?Yes? No? I'll still share it since I've made a promise before.
It's about Jun Sung Ahn dance cover video!! *jrengg.....jrenggg*  he re-uploaded his dance cover video.
Guess what dance cover is that? It's TVXQ's Mirotic. Quite awesome, right? hehe
I've watched this video from long time ago, before he deleted it.
Maybe he read the post I've created before so he decided to re-upload it again? LOL~ *so confident*
I don't think that he will re-uploaded this video very soon, so I'm quite happy seeing him re-uploaded this dance cover video. hehe
I've saw this video from the first time he re-uploaded it to YT and I was like "I MUST post this video to my blog", but I'm kinda busy so I postponed this post till today. hehehe. sorry guys. :D
Here is the video, guess which one is him? hehehe.
Just like what I told you guys before, he is multi-talented, isn't he? Then enjoy the video guys.

Okay, this post is only about my promise, no more. So see ya in my next post. byeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment