Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Story About Charity with Eru Event 22.09.2013

Holla, how are you guys?
Now I'm back again to tell you about my new experience. hahaha
So, last Saturday (22th September 2013) I accompanied one of my boarding house's friend which is a huge fan of Eru went to a nursing house for a charity event. The event was held by @alwaysloveERU.
The nursing house is located in South Jakarta, the name is Panti Sosial Tresna Werdha Budi Mulia.
My friend and I arrived at the venue around 12.30 PM. The nursing house was already full with fans together with grandma & grandpa. hehe

Random. Left to Right: Ci feli (my boarding house's friend), me, & new friend (nova)
After wait for some minutes, finally Eru also arrived at the venue. He came with his dad, hairstylist, manager, and etc.
The event start around 01.00 PM. Eru played games with fans and grandma + grandpa.
The games was drawing picture game and dancing with baloon game. Eru also asked his hairstylist to play with him. Quite funny though. :)
Also Eru sang 2 songs there, the songs was Black Glasses and White Snow. His voice is always amazing. :)
My boarding house's friend was lucky enough to be able to played a game with Eru, also Eru picked her question on debriefing session. :D
Her question was "What is the meaning of Eru's name?", and Eru answered that "Eru" means Dream Comes True. When the MC asked what is Eru's dreams, he answered that his dream is to life happily and always be able to spend a time with fans. :)
Ci Feli & Eru. hihihi

At first I felt like there was a gap between us and the grandpa + grandma there, so I was trying to get closer with talking to them.
My thought at that time was just like "it's a charity event and it will be nothing if we can't make the grandma+grandpa feel happy after they spend their time with us." :)
Actually I was more excited to met the grandpa+grandma there. *to be truth, I'm not a huge fan of Eru.*
My effort to get close with the elder was success *at least I thought like that anyway. hahaha* because when I came to the front and asked for Eru's signature suddenly a grandpa came to me and he want Eru's signature as well. hahaha. It was really memorable to me. After the grandpa, suddenly a grandma also came to the front and asked for signature. hahaha
In the end if another fans was taking picture together with Eru *like a couple one*, me was taking a picture together with the grandpa & grandma *my friend said it was like a family photoshoot. hahahaha* But I was more happy with that.
Ignore my ugly face here. hahaha still not ready & the photo is taken

There was also a memorable part for me, I think it's a funny part too. hahaha
When it was my turn to asked for a signature I had a little conversation with Eru, the conversation was:
Me: "Hello"
Eru: "Hi"
Me: "You are really cool."
Eru: "Thank you."
Me: "Ganteng" (means: handsome)
Eru: "Kamu juga cantik" (means: you are also beautiful).
HAHAHAH. Can you imagine that? lolol~ I think Eru has a good manner toward a girl. wkwkwk
I don't care if he was lying or not, what I care is a handsome man called me BEAUTIFUL and that's enough. lolol~
Ok, it's quite random. hahahaha. I think it's enough for now. Already too long maybe? hehe.
See you on my next post. xoxo. :D
the last! I was also taking photo with Eru's hairstylist. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment